Mack Green, PE
Senior Civil Engineer
Mack enjoys working with municipalities, developers, commercial clients, and homeowners to understand their challenges and goals related to wastewater and transportation projects. He uses that information in his role as a Senior Civil Engineer at Wightman to create client-based solutions that get to the root of the problem and eliminate common headaches for clients. He worked for Wightman as a seasonal inspector for five years while pursuing his education and joined the team full time in 2016.
Areas of Focus
- Wastewater treatment
- Sanitary sewer collection & conveyance
- MDOT/LAP design & construction
- Site design
- Construction administration
B.S. Civil Engineering
Trine University, Angola, IN
Professional Training & Registrations
- Professional Engineer in Michigan
- Construction Site Certified Stormwater Operator Michigan
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Certified
- Various Leadership Trainings including: Emotional Intelligence, Crucial Conversations, Catalyst University as well as others.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Michigan Water Environment Association (MWEA)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Growing up as the son of a contractor I learned the value of a hard day’s work. When I am not working at Wightman and my wife Nicole doesn’t have me busy on other construction related projects, I like to volunteer as a wrestling coach.